Killing Party

tempat saya membackup ide dalam kepala

Thursday, January 22, 2009

my all zyrex FLP 433's probs


after 1 year ago i purchased this 'my beloved' notebook, with all my loving national product spirit, it is time to share my love-hate experiences with her.

the first 2 months after the purchase, the problem arose. it was the screen that blanked, sometimes, depend on the way i closed and folded the screen.. such a tacit knowledge it is, but i tried to make it simple in words. if i opened/closed the screen smoothly, like trying to touch a rabies-mad-dog, it was all ok. but it is a laptop, isnt it? a gadget for busy and mobile people (like me B-))which time and energy is reserved to other things more important, i didnt have any patience will to do all mannered-things like that. then i decided to close my laptop's screen a bit rough. it was broken again, and thats the good news. i brought it to zyrex service center there in daan mogot jakarta. it was still in guarantee time range.

it needed 3 days for them to make my laptop back to my lap for that problem. they changed my lcd with the 'new one', they said. when i took it up i tested at the zyrex's office ofcourse, but damn i didnt realize the 'new lcd' had 1 deadpixel. i knew it when i played a dvd film on it at home. you know, that only 1 pink dead pixel will cause your watching experience bugged. i bete after that momen...but still, the deadpixel is still in my lappie until right now. i didnt return to zyrex office for this problem... no need to spend energy to argue about their stupidness. the new lcd, i knew it was same defected lcd as mine

then lifes goes on. battery showed bad perform...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i offer my condolence. don't be so sad. turn over a new leaf and forget the past. cheers!

Jan 22, 2009, 9:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thx bro. its a kind of mixture sad and hate feeling in my heart about this fuckin zyrex... :D

Jan 28, 2009, 3:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've purchased my pektay from my BU friend for only IDR 6M. he used it for almost 5 months, tho. yet, we get along jez fine.
well... good luck with your nationalism, bro!

Feb 3, 2009, 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn,
is it youre lucky or im that lame, bitchie hunny?

Feb 6, 2009, 6:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Feb 27, 2009, 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home